Continual improvement policy.
Quality, a daily commitment
Eager to improve the running of its activities day after day, the Lumiplan group’s management formalizes its commitment by defining the Group Quality Policy and entrusts its deployment to site managers.
Quality leaders are present on all our sites to ensure that the Quality Policy is properly implemented and that the specificities of the site’s activities are taken into account.
Five key initiatives
- Listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- Develop the products and services that guarantee the success of our offer.
- Winning and managing our business successfully.
- Ensure quality customer support after the deployment phases of our solutions.
- Create a motivating work environment for employees Certification and customer service.
Certification and customer service
- Lumiplan is committed to certifying its Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 (3 certified sites ISO 9001:2015 : Domène, Saint-Herblain and Rennes).
- Customer satisfaction surveys are regularly conducted.
- User clubs are organized with our customers to present new products and prepare for the future.
Corporate social responsibility
LUMIPLAN has undertaken to formalize its commitment to a CSR approach.
We regularly appraise our CSR maturity on the ECOVADIS platform and with French standards institute AFNOR’s.
The Embedded Transport activity, Domène site (38), obtained the AFNOR E-engaged CSR label at the end of 2017.
This initiative is gradually being extended to other Group entities.