Abundant information for passengers
With Lumiplan information screens, public transport authorities and operators can offer passengers enhanced, relevant content.
Dynamic information display
Modernize your communication to users with our range of TFT multimedia screens, often referred to as “on-board multimedia systems”, which enable the following :
- Display of enhanced passenger information to users: route line diagram, next stop, arrival time at destination;
- Display of institutional content : promotion of the region or district, route network information;
- Display of connected information: station timetables, weather, horoscope, etc.
- Customizable colour and graphics.
- Intuitive content management software.
- Simplified update by USB flashdrive or remotely by Wi-Fi or 3G/4G network.
- 19″, 29″, 37″, and 48″ screens.
- Single or double sided.
- Located in the passageway or built into the ceiling.
- Interoperability with third-party systems.
- A brightness adapted to the ambient lighting.
Over 7,000 multimedia screens installed In France
- Ivory Coast : Abidjan
- Italy : Venice
- Malaysia : Kuala Lumpur
- Slovenia : Maribor Ljubljana