An efficient transport offering with Heurès
For over 25 years, Heurès traffic & service scheduling software has undergone constant upgrading to meet the needs of operators wanting to optimizer their transportation offering.
Heurès is the ideal tool for small, medium, and large regular transport systems in France and abroad for modelling your transport route network, optimizing driver schedules, and managing human and material resources.
The solution comes in a range of module:
- Traffic schedules: To devise a rationalized offering covering all transport modes: bus, coach, tram, boat, train;
- Service schedules: Provides a controlled way of defining the human and material resources necessary to the operation. Lumiplan and Eurodecision have thus jointly developed automatic traffic scheduling software to provide operators with high-performance decisional aid tools;
- Management of schedules and resources: Rationally manage the resources made available daily.
Benefits of the Heurès solution
- Integration with all the business solutions already implemented at our customers’: OA/PI*, ticketing, transport aggregating centres, websites and pay solutions.
- Reduction of operation costs in terms of people and equipment.
- Service offering of a higher quality than equivalent resources.
- Equitability and security in personnel management by factoring in national collective agreements.
- Upgradable solution with a new version issued every two years on average.
Almost 100 transport systems already confidently use the Heurès solution
- In France: Albi, Angoulême, Annecy, Bastia, Bourg-en-Bresse, Carcassonne, Cayenne, Cholet, Colmar, Douai, Evreux, La Rochelle, Menton, Nouméa (New Caledonia), Poitiers, Saint-Nazaire, Troyes.
- In Europe: Barcelona, Bilbao, Covilha, Madrid, Malaga, Yverdon, Zaragoza.
- Worldwide: Abidjan, Ahmedabad, Algiers, Dar-es-Salaam, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City, Puebla, Rabat.
*OA/PI: Operating assistance and passenger information system
Aggregation and sharing real-time passenger information
Aggregation and distribution of passenger information MobiFlux is a powerful solution enabling public transport authorities and operators and transportation platform integrators to aggregate and disseminate information acquired from different multimodal or multi-network OA/PI* systems as well as from Open Data.
The implementation of SIRI and GTFS-RT standards guarantees the interoperability of the real-time PI data.
MobiFlux uses cloud technology for a better load response and enables the following:
- Aggregation and sharing of real-time passenger information;
- Constructing a single, standardized gateway.
General architecture and functions
- Acquisition of real time data from many OA/PI systems and Open Data.
- TRANSMODEL real-time data standardization.
- Instant distribution of real-time data to customers and users.
- Supervision of information and compilation of statistics.
- Automatic synchronization of the data with the theoretical data server.
- Secure access for customers and user management.
- Chronicling of data exchange logs for subsequent analysis.
*OA/PI : Operating assistance and passenger information system
The transportation database is a software solution that provides public transport authorities and operators with a business tool specially designed for compiling and managing the multimodal transportation offering in a unified, shared way. By relying on our tool, you will guarantee proper management of your theoretical data for the whole of the transportation ecosystem. The solution is based on the TRANSMODEL standard as well as on the standardized NeTEx and GTFS interfaces, guaranteeing the power, long-term viability, and upgradability of our solution.
Available in SaaS mode, the solution enables the following:
- Compilation and management of multimodal transportation data;
- Improved data quality;
- Data pooling and sharing.
General architecture and functions
- Aggregation of multi-operator and multimodal theoretical data.
- Edition of topological and commercial data.
- TRANSMODEL v6 / NeTEx data standardization.
- Information dissemination to users.
- Secure access to the database and user management.
- Chronicling of database versions, with management of diffs.